Metallic fabric covered lightweight wing and fuselage frames
Moving flight surfaces
Stand with plaque included (US and EU only)
Between 1926 and 1933 some 200 Trimotors were built in Ford’s own factory. Corrugated metal on great thick monoplane wings was a German development, used in Junker JU-52 planes that were flying the Berlin-Rome-London route. Trimotors were flown by airlines, oil companies and wealthy individuals. The Ford Trimotor and Junkers JU-52 were pioneering aircraft that led to generations of Douglas and Boeing fleets of aircraft, soon to criss-cross the world.